- Job Search
- Commercial Solicitor
As your work will involve closely liaising with a specific client you will be required to work one day from their offices acting as their in-house solicitor dealing with a broad range of commercial contracts. This exciting opportunity focuses on commercial contracts with the successful candidate joining the team at a crucial point in developing the firm's business and client relations.
Role and Responsibilities:
* This position will suit a commercial contract solicitor looking to join a Legal 500 ranked practice wanting to develop their in-house experience.
* The ideal candidate will be between 5-10 years PQE with experience dealing with a broad range of commercial contracts.
* Your caseload will include terms and conditions, NDAs, outsourcing agreements, IT and IP agreements, agency, supply and distribution agreements
* Highly competitive salary and benefits package.
* Opportunity to act as the in-house solicitor to a specific client.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to James Grayston at BCL Legal (email@example.com).
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018