- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor
An opportunity has arisen for a commercial property solicitor to join a highly experienced team of real estate lawyers. You will provide specialist advice and negotiation skills across a complex and broad range of commercial property transactions acting for property investors, developers, banks and occupiers.
As a commercial property solicitor at this well respected and established firm you will act on a range of matters including:
* Acquisitions and disposals
* Negotiating and drafting commercial leases
* Pension property purchase
* Property finance
* You will be a qualified commercial property solicitor
* You will have at least 2 years PQE in commercial property
* Legal 500 ranked practice
* Offices throughout Buckinghamshire and Hertforshire
* Competitive regional salaries
If you're a commercial property solicitor and would like to apply for this position please contact James Grayston at BCL Legal on 0121 2375617 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018