- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor
An opportunity for a senior private client solicitor has arisen to join a regional practice as Head of Department.
Role and responsibilities:
* This opportunity will suit a private client lawyer looking for a Head of Department role
* The firm cover a wide range of private client matters probate, wills, power of attorney (and lasting powers of attorney), trusts, tax and estate accounts, both straightforward and complex
* The ideal private client solicitor will have experience in all private client matters, as well as supervision experience.
* Competitive salary and discretionary company wide bonus
* Continuous development and training on offer
* Agile working available
If you're interested in applying for this position then please contact James Grayston at BCL Legal (email@example.com)
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018