- Job Search
- NQ Agricultural Property Solicitor
NQ Agricultural Property Solicitor
This top 100 UK law firm is looking to expand their specialist agriculture team with the recruitment of a newly qualified solicitor.
Role and Responsibilities:
* This position will suit a newly qualified solicitor who has a strong academic record and has at 6 months in a property related seat. Agriculture experience would be desirable.
* Your caseload will include farm acquisitions and disposals, planning issues, tax advice, investment in equestrian and rural estate, rights of way and environmental liabilities.
* This is a great opportunity for a junior lawyer to join a growing firm that offers the very best training and support.
* Competitive salary and benefits including pension scheme, private medical.
* Insurance, permanent health insurance, life assurance, holiday from 25 days.
* Cycle to work scheme and childcare vouchers.
If you're interested in applying for this commercial property position please contact James Grayston at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018