- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor
An exciting opportunity at a leading regional practice is available for a commercial property solicitor to be based in Amersham.
Role and Responsibilities:
* This position would suit an ambitious and determined commercial property solicitor with at least 1 years PQE
* The team deal with a broad range of commercial property and development matters
* Recent transactions include acting on the acquisition of a tenanted commercial building for redevelopment purposes, a conditional leasehold acquisition dependent on planning and completion of works, and the disposal of a commercial redevelopment site with leaseback of part
* The provide a supportive and friendly environment where they will encourage professional development
* Competitive Salary
* Opportunity to develop into a well-rounded commercial property solicitor
* Broad caseload
* Excellent training and support
If you're a commercial property solicitor and would like the opportunity to join a regional and friendly firm offering city quality work please contact James Grayston at BCL Legal (email@example.com).
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018