- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor
This position provides an excellent opportunity for a junior commercial property solicitor to run their own caseload and work alongside the Partner on a broad range of real estate matters.
Role and Responsibilities:
* This team is a market leading commercial and agricutlural property practice, Legal 500 and Chambers ranked.
* Clients include national and international investors, trusts and pension funds, to national retailers, trading companies, local authorities, private and public healthcare providers, schools and colleges.
* Your caseload will include acquisition and disposal of land (including agricultural land), leases, landlord and tenant as well as refinancing and development matters
* This team provide excellent training, support and development
* Stakeholder pension scheme (up to 3% matched contribution)
* Perkbox membership - access to gyms, big brand discounts, free phone insurance and more!
* Permanent Health Insurance scheme
* 25 days' annual leave
* Childcare vouchers
* Birthday leave.
If you're motivated and passionate about commercial property and would like to join a supportive team and take on a role providing development and opportunity then this position is worth considering.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018