- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a senior commercial property solicitor to join a Legal 500 ranked practice in their Milton Keynes office.
Role and Responsibilities:
- This position will suit a senior commercial property lawyer who has extensive experience dealing with all things commercial property and who has ambitious of being a partner at a Legal 500 ranked practice.
- Your workload will include acquisitions and disposals, commercial leases, re-finance matters, developments and so much more!
- Excellent progression on offer with this position offering potential partnership to the right candidate.
- The salary is competitive and commensurate to experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Bonus Scheme
- 4 x Death in Service
If you would like to apply for this position or would be interested in hearing about commercial property roles across Buckinghamshire please contact James Grayston at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018