- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor
A fantastic opportunity for a driven and dynamic private client solicitor is available at a Legal 500 ranked practice in Chelmsford office.
Role and Responsibilities:
* This role would suit a private client solicitor with a strong background in private client matters who is looking to take the next steps in their career.
* Your caseload would include a range of private client matters including wills, trusts, tax, probate and court of protection.
* This is a great opportunity for a private client lawyer to join a collaborative, supportive team that will help you development your career the way you want.
* Stakeholder pension scheme (up to 3% matched contribution)
* Perkbox membership - access to gyms, big brand discounts, free phone insurance and more!
* Permanent Health Insurance scheme
* 25 days' annual leave
* Childcare vouchers
* Birthday leave.
If you're a private client solicitor looking for a new opportunity to advance your career then this is the role for you. Please contact James Grayston (email@example.com) at BCL Legal for more information.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018