- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancing Solicitor/Fee Earner
An established, national firm are looking for an ambitious Residential Conveyancing Solicitor/Fee Earner to join their growing team in the heart of London.
A well-respected and successful law firm with great opportunities for development. The firm has been recognised by the Legal 500 and also listed as being amongst the top 100 best companies to work for repeatedly. The firm have received excellent ratings when it comes to client care and employee satisfaction.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- You will manage your own caseload in a profitable and efficient manner.
- Reviewing title documentation, contract documentation, mortgage offers and search results and providing clients with comprehensive and accurate reports.
- Raising and responding to enquiries in a timely manner.
- Resolving complex and technical queries.
- Producing financial statements for clients.
- Dealing with exchange of contracts and completions.
- Taking primary responsibility for purchase files.
- You will have 3+ PQE and excellent communication skills.
- You will have a full understanding of the Solicitors Accounts Rules.
- You will be confident in dealing with non-contentious domestic conveyancing matters from inception to completion.
- You will have a good understanding of general conveyancing/related topics.
- Knowledge of land registry practices is essential.
- Competitive salary.
- Friendly work culture with the opportunity to get involved in sports teams/social events.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like