- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancing Solicitor / Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer - Newcastle
A leading international firm are seeking a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor/Conveyancer to join their established team in Newcastle.
A Top 100 law firm globally and Top 20 law firm in the UK that works hard to create an open culture that sets them apart from other firms. Despite the firm's long reach, they have not lost their personal touch and they pride themselves on their open culture which gives them a 'human feel' which allows their people to establish professional relationships that can often become lasting friendships. The firm recognises that getting the right work life balance is a priority and are happy to talk flexible working, full-time or part-time working patterns.
In the Residential Team, you will be responsible for acting for residential investment companies and equity release providers in sales of residential properties as well as providing advice as to disposal strategies. You will play a vital role supporting key clients of the Residential Team and will work in a team dedicated to providing industry leading client service.
- You will have experience in running a residential disposal caseload
- Previous experience of estate set ups and disposals would be desirable but not essential
- Excellent customer/client care skills
- You will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management
- Forward planning skills and the ability to prioritise
- Experience of using IT software including case management systems
- Competitive market-rate salary
- Flexible benefits package
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like