- Job Search
- Family Solicitor
Family Solicitor London
We have an exciting opportunity for a Family Solicitor to join a leading UK law firm to join their well established team in the heart of London.
- This is a top 50 law firm with offices throughout the UK and the Family Team have been recognised in the Legal 500.
- Exceptional culture with a wide range of benefits on offer.
- Manage own caseload of private family work, including high value/complex family law cases for high net worth individuals with a particular focus on advising the firms owner managed business clients.
- Assist other case handlers in the team and wider department with their cases as may be required.
- Supervise and develop the skills of other team members including trainees and paralegals.
- Advise and take instructions from clients in relation to their financial affairs.
- Travel to Court and attend upon clients.
- Prepare and file various correspondence, notes and documentation.
- Assist with marketing the services of the team and wider department.
- Achieve financial and chargeable targets to meet key performance indicators.
- Ensure relevant deadlines and quality measures are adhered to.
- Minimum 1 year PQE.
- You will have a keen interest and wide experience in all aspects of family Law, including Children and Financial cases. Experience of high value/complex cases for high net worth individuals would be desirable.
- Ideally to have court experience.
- Have business development skills and experience.
- To have excellent IT skills.
- To have Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Have the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- To be able to work towards strict deadlines and target.
- Hybrid working available, with the provision of home office equipment.
- Great reward and recognition scheme.
- Salary from £40,000 up to £65,000 depending on experience.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like