- Job Search
- Family Solicitor
FAMILY SOLICITOR - LONDON
An established, niche firm are seeking an experienced Family Solicitor to join their specialist team in London.
The combination of the firm's partners, solicitors and support staff represent a wealth of experience and expertise across essential legal fields. Their legal expertise includes UK and international law and their client list extends to Europe, the Middle East, USA and Australasia. Whilst the firm has a significant presence in the UK legal world, it is niche enough to provide a personal and friendly service, offering clients "the best of both worlds".
The firm offer specialist advice and assistance in family law both in the UK and internationally. The team are reputable experts in the field and have extensive experience on the most complex family law matters. As a part of this team, you will advise families and individuals on the following:
- Divorce, Financial Settlements and Cohabitation Disputes;
- Pre or Post Nuptial Agreements;
- Child Arrangements;
- Surrogacy and Parental Agreements;
- Domestic Abuse;
- International Divorce and International Children.
- Ideally 7+ PQE.
- Experience in all above aspects of family law.
- A following is desirable but not essential.
- Hybrid working available.
- Salary from £70-90k depending on experience.
Placing People in Companies Like