- Job Search
- Conveyancing Paralegal
Corporate Conveyancing Paralegal - Newcastle
An ambitious, award-winning firm are looking for a Paralegal to join their Corporate Conveyancing team based in Newcastle to provide an end to end conveyancing service for corporate clients with specific focus on Repossession Conveyancing.
A highly-respected and ambitious firm that strives to put their clients' interests first at all times and provide them with the best possible service. For their people, they have created a caring, challenging and rewarding environment in which they can realise their full potential. They strive to empower their people by encouraging their development.
· Conveyancing for the sale of properties on behalf of corporate clients from instruction to completion, having awareness of the client's service level agreement and adhering to procedure in same.
· To include obtaining the required legal reports, requesting title deeds, notifying all interested parties regarding the sale and liaising with them if further information is required. Preparation of title reports for the asset manager/client.
· Administration duties including reviewing all incoming mail relating to the conveyance of a property - to include all correspondence received from third parties. Other administration tasks including scanning, filing, receiving voicemails and distributing them.
· Preparation of legal packs required for sale by auction where instructed.
· Providing all interested parties including clients, third parties and the repossessed borrower with appropriate updates throughout the sale progression.
· Receiving instructions on all cases where surplus funds are available. Distribution of surplus funds in line with legal and client requirements and liaising with all interested parties to ensure correct allocation of funds. Should the surplus distribution become complex (to be cases where the distribution of funds is not straightforward and there are multiple lenders / parties that may be entitled).
· Manage daily to-do list on the case management and ensure all tasks are completed within the client's service level agreement timeframe.
· Attending client reviews to update on case specifics as and when required.
· Where a complaint dealing with same under the LSPG complaints policy and assisting with providing the Compliance Team with a full review of the case to allow a response to be drafted to the party making the complaint where appropriate.
· Ensure LSPG Policies and Procedures are adhered to at all times.
· Qualification in a law related subject
· Previous Private and Corporate Conveyancing experience
· Knowledge of all Microsoft office packages
· Experience of working within a conveyancing environment and providing advice and recommendations to clients on corrective conveyancing processes.
· Attention to detail
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Able to work on own initiative
- Competitive salary
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like