- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
23rd September 2022
RESIDENTIAL CONVEYANCING SOLICITOR - LONDON
An established, regional firm are seeking a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to join their busy team in London.
A professional, approachable and efficient law firm with well-established roots. They have built a reputation for delivering friendly and reliable advice through being focussed solely on achieving the best possible outcome for clients.
With strong experience handling both UK and international property, my client offers "a safe pair of hands" for all types of residential property matters, keeping you and your money safe at every stage of your transaction. The civil litigation team work closely with conveyancing to aid and assist in any dispute resolution that may be required. They have a vast range of experience representing landlords, tenants, buyers and sellers in situations ranging from neighbourhood disturbances and unfair evictions to access disagreements and noise pollution. The team dynamic is strong so they are able to work alongside each other effectively.
The conveyancing team provide an efficient and comprehensive service for all estate needs, including:
- The sale or purchase of a house or flat
- The sale or purchase of a share in a property under a shared ownership scheme
- The purchase of a property under a Help to Buy or Right to Buy initiative
- The leasing of a flat
- Applications to extend a lease, including via rights of leasehold enfranchisement
- The sale or purchase of property at auction
- The purchase of new build property or any type of conversion
- Applications to register your ownership of a property with the Land Registry
- Applications to register rights to claim ownership of a property through adverse possession
- Ascertaining the boundaries of property
- Ascertaining rights of access
- Helping to remove redundant restrictions affecting your use and enjoyment of your property
- Remortgaging arrangements
- Transfers of equity
- You will be confident in handling all aspects of a residential conveyancing transaction from inception to completion.
- Great attention to detail.
- Excellent client care skills.
- Competitive salary from £30k-£55k depending on experience.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like