- Job Search
- Commercial/ IT Solicitor
Commercial/IT Associate 4+ PQE - Leeds
A leading national firm is looking to strengthen its commercial offering in Leeds with the addition of an experienced Commercial/IT Associate.
This is a great opportunity to secure a position as a Commercial Solicitor within a growing Legal 500 and Chambers ranked team that acts for a broad range of clients including private clients but with a particular focus on IT and the public and health sectors. There is a friendly and collaborative environment with close knit teams and excellent opportunities for progression.
The team advise on a wide range of high profile and high value commercial/ICT projects, outsourcing arrangements and general commercial contracts. In an increasingly complex and competitive commercial landscape, the team assist more and more clients keep up with these changes, making this an exciting time to join the team. The successful candidate will join a successfully growing team and will help to shape their ambitious growth plans.
The work will focus on major IT and business process outsourcing projects for a wide range of clients including Central Government bodies, NHS bodies, local authorities and Housing Associations as well as private sector companies.
The remit of this role is broad and interesting and you will be given client contact and responsibility from the outset, whilst being supported by the team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working within a multi-disciplinary team on a major outsourcing programme which is set to run for the next 3 years;
- Assisting on a range of interesting and varied projects
- Supervising junior members of the team on a wide range of commercial agreements.
What they're looking for:
- Strong experience in drafting and negotiating contracts (including IT contracts)
- Experience in commercial transactional projects and contract management support
- A real interest in IT or technology law, with a keenness to develop further
- The ability to work in a team, coordinating advice with other fee earners across a wide range of disciplines
- Excellent client care skills and the ability to build relationships with new and existing clients
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage your time effectively
- A practical and commercial approach
On offer is a competitive package with starting salary from £65k upwards in line with experience and a wide range other benefits.
The firm operate a hybrid working policy, usually with 2/3 days in the office per week, however they are open to discussing further flexibility where necessary.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please contact email@example.com to arrange a confidential chat.
Or apply now with a copy of your CV for immediate consideration!
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like