- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancing Associate
RESIDENTIAL CONVEYANCING ASSOCIATE - HERTFORDSHIRE
A progressive, award-winning firm are seeking an experienced Residential Conveyancing Associate to join their busy team in Hertfordshire.
With teams consistently recognised in the prestigious Legal 500 and Chambers UK directories, this firm enjoys status as an elite firm within the UK. They always aim is to exceed your expectations and are passionate about providing the very best service together with delivering the highest quality legal advice. Building and maintaining strong and close relationships with clients is of upmost importance to the firm and they enjoy strong, repeat custom. Surveys have shown that 98% of their clients would recommend their services to others. There is an agile working policy, providing their people with a better work-life balance as well as excellent opportunities for career progression.
You will handle a mixed, varied caseload of the following matters, with the support of paralegals/secretaries of the team:
- Registered and unregistered freehold and leasehold sales, purchases, mortgages/re-mortgages;
- Tansfers of equity (including matrimonial conveyancing);
- Lease extensions;
- New builds;
- Assignments of off-plan contracts;
- Shared ownership;
- Right to Buy transactions.
- The ideal candidate will either be a Qualified Solicitor, Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives or a Licensed Conveyancer.
- Around 3-5 years PQE or equivalent.
- General Residential Property background.
- Excellent technical and business development skills.
- Excellent client care skills.
- The ability to work constructively under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Proven experience of registered and unregistered freehold and leasehold sales, purchases, mortgages/re-mortgages, transfers of equity (including matrimonial conveyancing), lease extensions, new builds, assignments of off-plan contracts, shared ownership and Right to Buy transactions.
- Salary from £55k - £65k depending on experience.
- Hybrid working opportunity.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like