- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancing Paralegal
RESIDENTIAL CONVEYANCING PARALEGAL - HERTFORDSHIRE
Due to an exciting growth period, an opportunity has arisen for a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal to join an ambitious, award-winning firm in Hertfordshire.
With teams consistently recognised in the prestigious Legal 500 and Chambers UK directories, this firm enjoys status as an elite firm within the UK. They always aim is to exceed your expectations and are passionate about providing the very best service together with delivering the highest quality legal advice. Building and maintaining strong and close relationships with clients is of upmost importance to the firm and they enjoy strong, repeat custom. Surveys have shown that 98% of their clients would recommend their services to others. There is an agile working policy, providing their people with a better work-life balance as well as excellent opportunities for career progression.
You will provide assistance to the fee-earners on all transaction types by:
- Providing estimates.
- Carrying out searches.
- Reporting on search results and mortgage offers.
- Dealing with enquiries on all types of transaction.
- Dealing with all required pre-completion tasks.
- Handling completions.
- Dealing with registrations.
- File administration.
- Ideally 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
- You will be confident in dealing with clients, mortgagees, estate agents, brokers, other Solicitors and third parties by phone, in person and by correspondence.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to work efficiently and accurately to deadlines.
- Hybrid working opportunity.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like