- Job Search
- Family Finance Solicitor - six years PQE +
Family Finance Solicitor 6+ PQE - London
An established, regional firm seeks to appoint an experienced Family Solicitor with a specialism in financial matters. You will join their friendly, growing team in the heart of London.
The Firm have a strong reputation for being down-to-earth, accessible people who advise in a straightforward manner. They seek to recruit people who are also committed to their ethos in order to maintain and enhance the quality of legal services to their clients. The Firm will support the ongoing personal and professional development of their people. With monthly one to one meetings, regular training and an open-door policy, the Firm offer a friendly and supportive environment where you can thrive.
You will join the Family Department which is ranked in Chambers UK and Legal 500.
- Running a caseload of family law cases including divorce, medium net worth financial matters, TLATA, pre/post nups and cohabitation agreements, private law children cases and domestic abuse applications
- Co- working particularly complex, high value matters with head of department
- Continuing professional development to ensure excellent technical knowledge including periodically presenting at team Know How sessions.
- Committed to maintaining professional, Lexcel and firm standards.
- Achieving goals set including in relation to time recording and billing
- Developing personal profile and marketing the team online and in person
- Six years of experience as a family law solicitor
- Resolution accreditation/Law Society Advanced Family Law Panel membership or willingness to obtain
- The ability to work well as part of a team on casework, admin and business development
- Excellent client care skills
- Excellent written communication skills including impeccable grammar and punctuation
- The Ability to prioritise, work efficiently under pressure and to meet deadlines and targets
- Proven marketing, networking and business development skills
- The ability to adapt to new situations
- Enthusiasm to learn and develop skills
- Financial and commercial awareness
- Proficiency in social media
- Experience in building professional relationships including existing sources of introduction
- Salary is market rate commensurate with experience
- Hybrid/flexible working opportunity
- Bonus scheme
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like