- Job Search
- Family Finance Solicitor -2 years PQE +
Family Finance Solicitor 2+ PQE - London
A leading, London firm seeks a Family Finance Solicitor to join their award-winning team. You can expect continued personal and professional development as well as a friendly and supportive working environment.
The Firm have a strong reputation for being down-to-earth, accessible people who advise in a straightforward manner. They seek to recruit people who are also committed to their ethos in order to maintain and enhance the quality of legal services to their clients. The Firm will support the ongoing personal and professional development of their people. With monthly one to one meetings, regular training and an open-door policy, the Firm offer a friendly and supportive environment where you can thrive.
You will join the Family Department which is ranked in Chambers UK and Legal 500.
- You will handle a caseload of family law files including divorce, low to medium net worth financial matters, private law children cases and domestic violence applications.
- Assisting senior team members in complex, high value matters
- Continuing professional development to ensure excellent technical knowledge
- Committed to maintaining professional, Lexcel and firm standards.
- Achieving goals set including in relation to time recording and billing
- Developing personal profile and marketing the team online and in person
- Two years of experience as a family law solicitor with a finance focus
- The ability to work well as part of a team on casework, admin and business development
- Excellent client care skills
- Excellent written communication skills including impeccable grammar and punctuation
- The Ability to prioritise, work efficiently under pressure and to meet deadlines and targets
- Good marketing, networking and business development skills
- The ability to adapt to new situations
- Enthusiasm to learn and develop skills
- Salary is market rate commensurate with experience
- Hybrid/flexible working opportunity
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like