- Job Search
Conveyancer/Senior Conveyancer - Cambridge
A top performing UK firm seeks an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join their fast-paced Residential Development Sales team in Cambridge. There is an established career structure within the team with the opportunity to train and progress should you wish to do so.
A major national firm renowned for being a great place to work. The Firm strive to bring out the best in their people, so you will be looked after both personally and professionally by investing in your learning and development and maintaining a supportive working environment. With their flexible approach to working, the Firm ensures they achieve the right work-life balance for their people.
You will be required to work in a fast paced, exciting, at times high pressured but supportive environment.
The team acts for national developer clients which are primarily based in London. As a part of this team, you will manage large mixed use development sites which have been allocated to you, answering enquiries raised by buyers' solicitors, creating documents and providing updates for the developer clients. You will also be responsible for exchanges of contracts and completions of residential units on your developments.
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to develop their skills, technical experience and become involved in developing client relationships whilst working for one of the largest developers in London.
* Educated to degree standard or equivalent
* Excellent written English
* Good IT skills
* Flexible in your approach
* The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and an ability to prioritise effectively
* Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
* The ability to create and maintain constructive long term client relationships
* Knowledge of the conveyancing process and a proven interest in Property Law
* An enthusiastic personality and a willingness to take on new challenges
* The desire to become an expert in this type of work
- Hybrid working opportunity.
- Salary will depend on your experience.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like