- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor NQ - 1 PQE
Private Client Associate NQ - 1 PQE
An exciting opportunity has arisen at an exceptional, global firm seeking to expand their private client team with the addition of a Private Client Associate NQ - 1PQE. The successful candidate will join a thriving and supportive team based in London.
A leading, global firm that is large enough for you to achieve your ambitions but connected enough to be a true community. You will join an inclusive culture that allows you to be yourself and balance your work and home commitments. You'll gain access to high-end technology, agile processes and the trust to deliver your best work in a flexible way whilst spending the balance of your time with colleagues in our offices. Your wellbeing is always a priority and the Firm are proud to offer bold and progressive ways of working alongside an excellent range of benefits and perks designed to support you and your family.
The successful candidate will work principally with partners and associates within the Private Client team. They will advise and work on a wide range of private client matters. The Firm supports agile working and the Talent Resourcing team will happily have conversations about how they can support agile or flexible working needs.
You will advise and work on a range of matters including:
* Inheritance tax planning
* Cross border estate and taxation planning for both domestic and international clients
* Residence and domicile rules
* Pre immigration planning and migrating beneficiaries
* The drafting and administration of Wills, powers of attorney and estates (domestic and international)
* Taxation of non UK domiciled individuals
* Administration of trusts
* The taxation of trusts
* Wealth structuring aspects (i.e. Family constitutions, Private trust companies, Family limited partnerships etc)
* Tax avoidance regimes
* Tax transparency
* Court of Protection matters
- You will be a Qualified Solicitor (NQ - 1 PQE)
- Previous Private Client experience would be required, preferably in a firm with a similar practice or for a NQ, a seat in Private Client.
- You will be able to to coordinate workloads in close liaison with the other fee earners in the team
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail, good time management, an energetic and proactive approach and confidence in your ability to communicate with all levels of staff
- Good client handing skills and able to quickly establish client relationships over the telephone
- Hybrid/agile working policy
- Competitive NQ salary circa £90k
- Wide range of tailored benefits
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like