- Job Search
- Private Client Director
£125,000 - 150,000
Private Client Director - London
A top international firm seeks to expand their highly regarded Private Client team with a highly skilled and ambitious Director.
A sector leading Firm which will promise a stimulating career path. In driving growth and innovation, they look for people with commercial intelligence and big ideas to join their highly regarded teams. The Firm will value your expertise and ensure you have the opportunities, training and resources to realise your ambitions. You will be surrounded by pioneering sector experts and offered stimulating work and all the tools you need to slot in seamlessly. The Firm will also work hard to make sure you gain exposure to business development, honing the skills you need to make an impact on the growth and success of the Firm. Their culture ensures everyone who works here can have an impact and make a significant contribution, not only behind the scenes, but often in direct contact with both internal and external clients.
Wealth management is of vital importance for the team's private clients and often requires advice with an international perspective. With a personal and sympathetic approach, you will offer bespoke and practical advice to a range of clients varying from UHNW to those of more moderate means. As a part of this team you will be involved in:
- Wills and inheritance tax planning
- General tax planning
- Wealth preservation
- Lasting Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection matters
- Trust creation and administration
- Cross border issues.
You will work closely with other teams within the Firm to provide stellar advice on all aspects of Private Client work for both UK and non-UK domiciled clients. This will include working alongside the wider tax team to provide specialist advice on all areas of taxation. You will be supported by high level corporate, real estate and dispute resolution expertise providing an integrated service to our UK and non-UK domiciled clients.
* Qualified Solicitor with strong Private Client background
* Well versed in all aspects of Private Client work
* Appropriate knowledge of domestic succession and tax planning
* Knowledge of international tax, trust and succession planning matters will be advantageous
* A STEP qualification is advantageous
- Hybrid working opportunity.
- Salary £125k - 150k depending on experience.
- Scope for future Partnership.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like