- Job Search
- Industrial Disease Solicitor
Industrial Disease Solicitor - Bristol
A strong, international firm seeks an enthusiastic Personal Injury Solicitor to join their Industrial Disease team in Bristol.
A leading international business with over 2,500 colleagues and a diverse range of expertise. The Firm has strong heritage in health and insurance and they act for all the UK's top 10 insurers. The Firm prides itself on being market leaders and award winners, often receiving top tier ranking for all practice areas. Their vision is to be leading business advisers, recognised for their insight and their outstanding commitment to clients, and for being the place where talented people want to work.
The successful candidate will join a successful team working exclusively on defended industrial disease claims. The caseload will be made up of industrial disease claims including NIHL, HAVS, and asbestos related conditions. There is also the opportunity to assist the team's more senior lawyers on the more complex disease cases. Clients will be a mix of insurers and self-insured companies which instruct the Firm directly.
The successful candidate will also support marketing and business development activity within the team. This will include meeting clients, attending training sessions and marketing events.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
* Solicitor with a keen interest and proven ability in injury claims.
* Be able to build good relationships within the team and commercial/insurer clients.
* An awareness of management information, client driven KPI's and their importance to meeting client expectations would be preferable.
* Able to deal confidently and professionally with clients on day to day issues.
* Able to demonstrate a reasonable level of self-sufficiency, combined with an awareness of the boundaries of own competence/authority.
* An ability to adopt a commercial (or pragmatic) perspective rather than an 'academic' approach to legal issues.
* Change oriented with a positive, flexible approach towards the implementation of new initiatives.
* Team oriented and collegiate with a willingness to share knowledge with and support other members of the team.
- Hybrid working opportunity.
- Leading market rate salary depending on experience.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like