- Job Search
- Private Client Associate/Senior Associate
Private Client Associate/Senior Associate - London
As part of their strategic growth plan, a leading, national firm seeks an ambitious Private Client Solicitor to strengthen their team in London.
Working here, you'll feel a part of the Firm's friendly and inclusive environment with ongoing support to achieve your personal and professional goals. They pride themselves on making a real difference to their clients and communities which has been recognised in the awards they have won.
The award-winning Private Client team specialises in two areas. The first is complex international tax planning, succession planning and asset structuring. The team is highly regarded in this area for their strong links in international finance centres. The second is their tax and business wealth offering to entrepreneurs, business owners, owner-managed businesses and wealth creators of all types in the UK and abroad.
The team have an established, loyal client base made up of HNW and UHNW individuals, families, family offices and fiduciary providers and advise across a broad range of high-value international and domestic and tax, trust and estate matters.
The role entails cross-border tax planning and wealth structuring matters for UHNW and HNW individuals and families, as well as their trustees and companies. You will also have the opportunity to be involved in the wider team's work on HNW domestic client matters involving structuring business wealth and succession planning from both a tax and legal perspective.
* You will be a Qualified Solicitor with a strong background in Private Client work
* Demonstrable experience in tax matters;
* Whilst cross-border experience will be advantageous, the Firm are also keen to hear from those with onshore-focused tax experience
* The confidence to hit the ground running
* The ability to get involved with business development opportunities and keep up to date with changes in relevant law and practice
* A STEP qualification will be advantageous but not essential
- Flexible/hybrid working policy
- Market leading salary and excellent range of benefits
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like