- Job Search
- Family Associate/Senior Associate 3-8 PQE
Family Associate/Senior Associate 3-8 PQE - London
A Top-100 firm seeks an experienced Family Solicitor to join their highly regarded team in London.
A strong, national firm with international reach through positive foreign relations, meaning they are well equipped to deal with cases with an international element. There are clear progression paths and you will be supported in developing your career and reaching your full potential. The Firm are interested in attracting the best people who can continue to develop strong, working relationships with clients and colleagues. Hard work will always be recognised as well as the importance of home and family for this reason all employees are encouraged to have a life outside of the office whilst enjoying their time at work whether this be through their hybrid working policy or their excellent culture.
The successful applicant will join one of the country's largest and most respected family law departments. They are recognised by the leading legal directories, including the Legal 500 and are renowned for their pragmatic, empathetic advice across the spread of family law services and achieving excellent results for clients.
As a part of this team, you will manage an agreed caseload in consultation with the supervising Partner and to assist other fee earners within the team. The successful applicant will advise on a range of Family work including:
* Resolution of financial matters for divorcing or separating couples.
* Arrangements for children following relationship breakdown.
* Wealth protection guidance including cohabitation and pre-nuptial agreements.
* Cohabitation disputes.
- Qualified Solicitor with 3-8 PQE
- Experience advising across the full spectrum of family law
- Proven ability to provide an effective, timely and efficient service to the firm's clients
- There will be a BD element to this role, therefore the successful candidate must be willing to write articles and give talks in this area of law where necessary.
- Hybrid working
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like