- Job Search
- Residential Property & Secured Lending Solicitor
Residential and Secured Lending Solicitor NQ-3 PQE - London
A top tier, London firm with an excellent reputation seeks a bright and ambitious Solicitor to join their highly successful Residential and Secured Lending team.
A well-established and prestigious London Firm dedicated to providing the highest quality legal advice and service. The Firm have a distinctive culture and the people are at the heart and soul of this. The firm fosters a welcoming and inclusive environment, from the moment you walk through the door, you are greeted by warm and friendly people. They continually recruit the best so you will work alongside inspirational people who are keen to share their knowledge. The Firm will offer a significant investment in learning and development to enable you to flourish and be the best you can be. They are modern lawyers with timeless values and excellent client service is at the heart of everything they do.
The team is ranked in tier 1 in the Legal 500 and band 1 in the Chambers High Net Worth guide.
The team provides clients with prompt, practical advice covering all aspects of residential property including conveyancing and the financing (both on acquisition and refinancing) of such properties. Many of the team's transactions are complex, involve tax and structuring advice, bespoke finance arrangements and overseas jurisdictions.
As a part of this highly regarded team, you will be involved in the following:
* All aspects of freehold/leasehold property conveyancing including sales and purchases and management matters
* Acting on property finance transactions
* Acting as separate representation for private banks in obtaining security over freehold/leasehold interests and on refinancing
* To give general advice on property related matters
* To be able to liaise with property agents as well as clients and their advisers.
* Qualified Solicitor NQ-3 PQE
* Excellent knowledge relating to residential and secured lending work and motivation to progress to more complex and demanding work
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to pitch advice to the needs of the client and go beyond simple reporting of issues
* A proven ability at managing a varied and demanding caseload
* A strong academic background with a pragmatic and commercial approach to the law
* Minimum 2.1 degree and a training contract undertaken in a mid-sized or city firm or a firm with residential conveyancing expertise
* A willingness to to increase their business development network and profile in the market generally and to support the team generally with attendance at events and networking opportunities.
- Hybrid working
- Leading market rate salary
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like