- Job Search
- Trusts & Estates Solicitor NQ - 2
Private Client Solicitor NQ - 2 PQE - London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Private Client Solicitor to join a strong, London firm. The successful candidate will join a friendly and supportive team with high-quality work.
A regional, multi-specialist firm within the top 200 in England. As a leading UK firm, they enjoy a strong national reputation, particularly in niche areas and receive fantastic reviews when it comes to client care and dealing with complex matters. The Solicitors are experts of their fields and are committed to doing whatever is best for clients. You can expect a positive, fair and mutually supportive working environment as well as opportunities for progression.
The successful candidate will work with an experienced team and will manage an agreed caseload involving the following:
* Advising on issues of domicile, tax residence and cross-border estate planning
* Drafting simple, complex and tax-efficient wills and providing tax and estate planning advice to mitigate clients' capital tax exposure
* Preparing and registering Lasting Powers of Attorney, preparing general and trustee powers of attorney
* Advising on and preparing documentation for the creation, variation and termination of trusts and dealing with the ongoing administration of trusts
* Qualified Solicitor with 0-2 PQE or previous experience in private client matters as a paralegal
* Experience in dealing with probate matters, inheritance tax issues, trusts, and the drafting of trust documents, with supervision where necessary
* The ability to demonstrate detailed knowledge and technical expertise in dealing with private client work
* The ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* The ability to generate their own referrals over time and to create their own client base and generate further work for other Teams and the Firm
* To be fully engaged with the Firm's marketing strategy and be prepared to attend marketing events, produce articles and make relevant posts on social media
* Experience working within, or be familiar with and able to comply with, the requirements of Lexcel
* A commercial and creative mindset
* Strong IT skills and preferably experience using a case management system
- Leading market rate salary
- Hybrid working
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like