- Job Search
- Family Solicitor NQ-3 PQE
Family Solicitor NQ-3 PQE - London
An established, national firm are seeking a highly motivated and driven Family Solicitor to join their growing department in London.
It is an exciting time to join this firm as they move from strength to strength. They are well known for their efficient, cost effective services and their commitment to their clients and colleagues. They strive to invest in their employees, as well as the company, to enable them to grow with us through their employee journey. Employees are viewed as a long-term commitment within the business and therefore they promote a supportive and rewarding working environment in which they can achieve their goals. Further to this, the firm has an open culture where ideas are shared freely without the fear of failure and where everyone feels included and valued for their unique characteristics, skills and abilities.
Exceptional Case Management is one of the keys to the business' success to date and enables them to take the modern approach to law through their fixed fee charging structure. Fees are broken down into stages in order that they are completely transparent with clients from the outset about what they are going to be charged. This allows them to build a strong rapport with clients as they are clear on what their fees will be from the date of instruction.
You will not be targeted through billing hours. Instead, it is centered around client care, client retention and case management. They want to push you to provide an excellent service and in return, you are likely to retain your client to the following stage of their matter, should it progress. Through client retention and onboarding of new clients on case assessments, there is a highly attractive commission scheme as a reward.
As a part of this successful team, you will be encouraged you to work outside of your comfort zone. If there is an area that you have not had previous experience in, we will work with you to develop your knowledge in that area through in house training and/or external courses.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a varied caseload of the following:
* Divorce and Clean Break matters
* Child Arrangement Orders
* TOLATA Applications
* Schedule 1
* Non-Molestation and Occupation Orders
* Pre-nuptial/Post-nuptial matters
* Financial disputes, including HNW and international elements.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Case preparation and preliminary advice
* Ongoing day-to-day case management
* Completing Case Assessments
* Drafting of Court Applications, Orders and documentation
* Trial Bundle preparation
* Instructing Counsel
* Court Hearing advocacy
* You will be a Qualified Solicitor with experience across the remit of family matters
* Up-to-date knowledge and skills in compliance with Continuing Professional Development and internal training expectations
* Ability to adhere to and manage deadlines
* Self-motivated, enthusiastic and reliable
* Strong literacy skills with excellent attention to detail
* Excellent communication and relationship building skills
* An organised and accurate approach to work, with effective prioritising skills
* The confidence to work in a fast paced and demanding role
- Salary £45-60k depending on experience
- Hybrid working
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like