- Job Search
- Complex Injury Solicitor
Complex Injury Solicitor - Bristol
A leading, international Firm are seeking an experienced Solicitor to join their growing and successful Complex Injury team in Bristol. This role presents an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and passionate individual to join a dynamic, progressive and highly specialised team.
As a Top 25 UK Firm, they pride themselves on their supportive, approachable culture. People are trusted, appreciated as individuals and embraced as part of a team. Their vision is to be leading business advisers, recognised for their insight and their outstanding commitment to clients, and for being the place where talented people want to work.
The Firm offer a high level of flexibility, great work life balance and a well-rounded remuneration package (including private medical insurance, income protection insurance and discounted gym membership, amongst many other benefits). As well as this, they can offer you opportunities for growth and progression and will actively encourage colleagues to make use of their professional funding scheme to complete legal or business qualifications relevant to your role.
The Complex Injury team works on behalf of insurance companies and corporates, investigating and resolving complex and/or high value personal injury compensation claims. This is an exciting time to join as you will be a part of an expanding team.
All of the Partners within the team are ranked in both Chambers and Legal 500 directories and the wider team has remained at rank 1 in excess of 10 years. Partners are supported by experienced and well-rounded Associates and Solicitors, who have worked within the insurance industry for years.
* Effectively running files and ensuring deadlines are met and cases managed proactively to conclusion
* Assisting fee earners on more complex and higher value cases and Partners on multi million-pound claims
* Applying appropriate and current technical expertise and case law
* Engaging with clients where appropriate to maximise opportunities to meet and build rapport with clients and acting as an ambassador of the firm at all times
* Maintaining and developing technical knowledge through attendance at training sessions and reading appropriate publications
- You will be a Qualified Solicitor with experience working or assisting on Large Loss and/or Cat PI claims
- Strong organisation skills, the ability to work deadlines, prioritise own workload and meet conflicting demands
- High standard of written and oral communication skills
- Excellent relationship and client handling skills
- Flexible/hybrid working
- Salary from c. £50-65k depending on experience
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like