- Job Search
- Head of Private Client
Head of Private Client - West London
A modern boutique firm is seeking a bright and experienced Private Client Solicitor to head their department in West London. The successful candidate will work closely with the Management Board to support the growth of the firm and deliver the department's strategic goals.
A friendly full service firm with a modern approach that continues to expand successfully. The firm has moved towards a hybrid structure of working and promote a healthy work-life balance. Whilst in the office you will benefit from the supportive culture that is embedded within the firm. They pride themselves on providing a safe, inclusive and respectful working environment for all employees as well as opportunities for professional growth.
* Day to day management of the department including monitoring and distribution of matters.
* Supervision of fee-earning work undertaken by junior members of the team.
* Management of support services for the team.
* Ensuring fee earners achieve their individual targets.
* Maintaining orderly and up-to-date files including electronic files and complying with the company's file management policy.
* Completing time records and other management records required by the company.
* Cross-referring work and clients within the company.
* Ensuring compliance with the company policies including Lexcel compliance.
* Financial control including managing the cash flow for the team through efficient billing and payment procedures.
* Recognising fee-earning opportunities and developing those opportunities.
* To produce fee income in line with targets and agreed objectives.
* Perform fee earning work accurately, reliably and in accordance with the firms quality and risk procedures.
* To keep informed of all changes in the Law and Practice in your own area of work.
* Building the business and leading the Department's marketing.
* Minimum 5 years PQE
* Extensive experience within Private Client
* Strong leadership capabilities
* Knowledge and comprehensive understanding of the legal market in order to support business development decisions in line with the requirements of the firm
* A strong work ethic and interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with the team
* The ability to build your own caseload independently
* STEP qualified
- Hybrid working opportunity
- Competitive salary and package tailored to you
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like