- Job Search
- Corporate Senior Associate
Corporate Senior Associate 5+ PQE - Leeds
A UK-Top 100 commercial firm is looking for a senior corporate lawyer to join their highly regarded team in Leeds. This role will involve working closely with the national head and the wider team to deliver tailored advice on corporate advisory and transactional matters to their impressive client base across private and public sector markets.
This firm is widely regarded as one of the leading national firms with recognised experts across all disciplines. They are multi-award-winning and their positive and collaborative culture is demonstrated by these prestigious awards. This is a firm where the high quality work and positive culture are aligned and their people can enjoy a truly rewarding and successful career.
The corporate team is made up of leading experts with widespread experience in advising business owners and stakeholders on corporate transactions, financing and refinancng, and MBOs, as well as general everyday corporate advice.
The team provides transactional and advisory services to clients from a wide range of backgrounds, including:
- Regional and national private companies
- Business owners and stakeholders
- Management teams
- Banks, secondary lenders and investment funds
- Central government bodies and local authorities
- Housing associations, development and regeneration vehicles
- NHS Trusts, Foundation Trusts, Primary Care Trusts and GP consortia
- Insolvency practitioners
This opportunity will include working closely with the national head of our corporate team, as well as the wider national team to deliver tailored and commercially focused advice on corporate advisory and transactional matters across both private and public sector markets.
What they're looking for:
- Strong corporate experience across mergers, business acquisitions and disposals, private equity, venture capital investments, joint ventures and general company law
- Sound legal knowledge and commercial awareness
- A willingness and ability to support business development activities and initiatives
- Personable and a positive attitude
- Strong communication skills with a professional approach to work
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a strong package including:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- A substantial benefits package
- Clear progression opportunities
- Flexible/hybrid working.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like