- Job Search
- IP Solicitor
Intellectual Property Solicitor 4+ PQE - Leeds
A highly regarded international firm is looking for an Intellectual Property Associate to join their top ranked team in Leeds.
This is a forward-thinking global firm with some of the most of the most talented lawyers across all sectors. Whatever stage you are at in your career, the firm will help you to reach your full potential with development opportunities that allow you to enjoy a rewarding career and help the business to grow. With teams across the US and the UK, the firm have a strong international presence and extended jurisdictional reach to a wide range of client needs.
The firm's specialist, award-winning intellectual property team works with clients to protect, maximise and monetise their technology and intellectual property assets across a range of industry sectors. They work on complex IP transactions as well as IP disputes. There is a diverse mix of clients including Fortune 100 and FTSE 100 corporations, emerging companies, individuals and local and national governments.
The successful candidate will work alongside the team's highly regarded Partners on all aspects of intellectual property - patents, trademarks, copyright, designs, passing off, database rights and confidential information - advising on both contentious and non-contentious matters.
- Solicitors 3+ PQE are encouraged to apply for this role
- Demonstrable background in IP litigation and disputes across IP rights, as well as with drafting and negotiating IP agreements (such as assignments, licences, confidentiality agreements and research and development agreements)
- Experience with trade mark and design prosecution and maintenance will be beneficial but not essential
- Eager to build lasting relationships with clients and advisers
- A proactive attitude to work
- Commercial pragmatism
The firm offer hybrid working and a competitive package with a salary from £65k as well as a wide range of other benefits.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like