- Job Search
- Construction Associate (Contentious)
Contentious Construction Associate 1-4 PQE - Leeds
A leading global firm is looking for a talented Construction Associate to join their highly regarded team in Leeds focusing on high value contentious matters. This is a great opportunity to act for a wide range of national and international clients on complex and high value construction disputes.
The firm is well regarded internationally and consistently ranked highly across all major legal directories. The construction and engineering team are acknowledged experts when it comes to large scale projects, disputes avoidance and management. Clients include governments, public bodies, major multinational, national and international corporations and contractors, with most matters of a significant and complex nature.
The key focus for the team is major infrastructure and development projects, acting for a broad range of clients both national and international. Although the work will span all sectors, there is an emphasis on work in the Energy and Transport sectors as well the traditional built environment.
- Qualified solicitor with 1-4 years of experience with contentious construction or a mix with non-contentious.
- Strong technical skills gained via working on high value construction and engineering disputes.
- A proven problem solver, with the ability to understand complex legal arguments and subtle interpretation differences.
- The ability to explain any relevant law clearly and concisely.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to meet key deadlines and juggle the demands of a busy workload.
- A "can do" attitude.
The firm can offer hybrid working and a highly competitive package and salary towards the top end of the market.
If you are interested in this opportunity and you have the above pre-requisite requirements, please get in touch to arrange a confidential chat and forward an up-to-date CV by email to email@example.com.
Apply below for immediate consideration. If this is not quite right for you, but you are still looking then please get in touch for a confidential chat about your options.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like