- Job Search
- Corporate Senior Associate
Corporate Senior Associate 4+ PQE - Leeds
A top-tier international firm seeks a talented Senior Associate to join their market-leading team in Leeds. This role will suit a driven, ambitious and confident candidate with demonstrable skills within the Corporate space and the drive to develop and thrive within an exciting and international focused team.
This exciting opportunity is with a highly-regarded global firm renowned for their industry knowledge and ability to provide innovative solutions for all clients. As one of the largest law practices worldwide, this is a fantastic place to work and develop your career.
The Corporate team advise both public and private corporations and institutions of all sizes. They have a stellar client base, acting for a wide range of the region's listed companies, a substantial private equity client base and exposure to cross jurisdictional transactions. The team's work covers the full spectrum of corporate matters i.e. mergers and acquisitions, disposals, corporate finance, private equity investments and cross-border transactions.
The role will involve mostly transactional work with a focus on M&A (public and private and both domestic and international) although the successful candidate will have some involvement in matters relating to equity capital markets, private equity and reorganisations. There is also a business development element to this role and the successful candidate will be required to contribute proactively with the internal and external market and develop close working relationship with appropriate office contacts both nationally and internationally.
- Qualified Solicitor with minimum 4 years PQE
- Demonstrable skills within the Corporate space with a general M&A skill set
- Experience of cross-border transactions will be viewed favourably but is not essential
- The ability to deal with a number of separate transactions at once and to work flexibly to tight deadlines
- The ability to build great relationships with colleagues you work with in other practice groups and ideally some experience of supporting junior colleagues
- Strong networking skills and be able to demonstrate an ability to build client relationships and develop new relationships
- Confidence dealing with the competing demands of clients and delivering excellent client care
- Commercial awareness and willing to participate in group training and know how.
The firm offer hybrid working and a competitive salary from around £75k upwards depending on experience, as well as a wide range of other benefits.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like