- Job Search
- Corporate Associate 2+ PQE
Corporate Associate 2+ PQE - Leeds
A top-tier international firm is looking for a Corporate Associate to join their highly regarded team in Leeds. The team have a stellar client base across a wide range of sectors and excellent quality work, often with an international element.
This firm is a leading international practice that have continued to successfully grow, making them one of the largest practices in the world. With experts across all industries, this is a fantastic place to develop your career.
The Corporate team advise both public and private corporations and institutions on the full remit of corporate matters including mergers and acquisitions, disposals, corporate finance, private equity investments and cross-border transactions. They advise on a significant amount of M&A deals per year, many of which include multiple jurisdictions. The work is fast-paced, stimulating and of a very high quality.
The successful candidate will primarily undertake transactional work to begin with, although there is the opportunity to gain experience across other areas of the team's work, for a well-rounded career as an Associate and the opportunity to specialise in other areas as you progress.
- Qualified Solicitor with 2+ PQE in an established practice
- Demonstrable skills within the Corporate space
- The ability to deal with multiple transactions at once, competing demands of clients and tight deadlines
- Exceptional networking skills and the ability to build relationships with new and existing clients
- Strong commercial acumen and willing to take part in group training and know how
The firm offer excellent career progression, hybrid working and a competitive package, with salary starting from £65k upwards depending on experience.
If you're interested in this role, please contact email@example.com to arrange a confidential chat.
Or apply now with a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like