- Job Search
- Real Estate Senior Associate/Legal Director
Real Estate Senior Associate/Legal Director - Leeds
A leading international firm seeks a Real Estate Senior Associate/Legal Director to join their established portfolio management team in Leeds. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing firm which offers all that you need in order to fulfil a rewarding career, excellent quality work, first class clients and real opportunities for progression.
This is a modern, forward-thinking firm with an excellent reputation globally. With a strong heritage in real estate, health and insurance, they represent a wide range of clients ranging from household names to government departments and NHS bodies, and in the real estate sector, they advise all of the UK's top-12 housebuilders. The firm have received top tier rankings in several practice areas and many of the lawyers received leading individual rankings.
As part of the established portfolio management team, you will support the wider national real estate group by:
- Managing and running own caseload of complex landlord and tenant matters for a wide range of clients, largely on the landlord side but some tenant work
- Co-ordinating instructions for key client accounts, triaging and delegating work appropriately
- Supervising junior team members on more simple landlord and tenant work
- Acting as a line manager for paralegals/trainees within the team
- Qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 5 years PQE
- Experience working on landlord and tenant/asset management work including technically complex lettings
- Experience supervising junior team members and passion for developing future talent
- Sound judgment in decision making and being focused on client and case needs
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High level of technical expertise
The firm offer a very flexible approach when it comes to home-working, however note that due to the supervisory element of this role, some office attendance will be required. Also on offer is a market-leading salary which will depend on experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like