- Job Search
- Tax Associate/Senior Associate
Tax Associate/Senior Associate 2+ PQE - Leeds
A UK-Top 50 firm seeks a talented Tax Associate/Senior Associate to join their highly regarded team in Leeds. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading national team, working alongside a Partner who is widely regarded as an expert in their field and is recognised as a leader in all major legal directories.
This firm is widely recognised as one of the UK's leading national practices. They have featured in the "Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For" multiple times due to their friendly and collaborative culture. Employee surveys have shown their people feel respected by other employees and managers, which is in line with the firm's core values. They offer high-quality work, a rewarding career and market-leading rewards.
The successful candidate will work alongside the Partner and wider team, assisting with the following matters:
- Corporate restructuring, mergers and acquisitions.
- Advising on tax efficient legal structures for investments, including the availability of EIS and SEIS relief.
- Real estate tax structuring.
- Tax and legal structuring of private equity and co-investment funds.
- Acting for the taxpayer on HMRC investigations and disputes.
- Individual and corporate tax planning
- A Qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 2 years PQE
- Experience gained within an established corporate/tax practice
- The ability to run and manage a caseload with minimal supervision
- A proven track record of competent financial management, ability to meet client expectations and sound case management skills
- Good IT skills, experience, and confidence with using case management systems
- A strong commercial acumen
The firm offer a highly competitive salary from £60k upwards depending on experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package and hybrid working with 2/3 days in the office per week.
If you're interested in this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential chat.
Or apply now with a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like