- Job Search
- Residential Development Associate
Residential Development Associate 3-6 PQE - Leeds
A leading national firm is looking for a Residential Development Associate to join their specialist team in Leeds. This is a great opportunity to join a team that are highly regarded nationally for their expertise in residential development and urban regeneration work.
This is an award-winning firm with an positive and supportive culture where if the business does well, so do their people. It is a rewarding a well as exciting place to work, which is reflected in their low staff turnover. They are widely regarded as a leading national practice across all disciplines, with the residential development team ranking highly in all the Legal 500.
As a part of this successful team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Act for a stellar client base including regional and national housebuilder clients
- Act for property developers on regeneration schemes including JVs and RPs and/or public sector bodies
- Act for housebuilder clients on large scale disposals and the bulk sale of units
- Draft and negotiate immediate land acquisition deals, strategic option agreements and promotion agreements as well as any ancillary documentation such as transfers, overage deeds, funding agreements etc
- Supervise junior team members
This is a fantastic opportunity to be mentored and work alongside experienced and highly regarded residential development Partners on a wide range of high quality work.
- Qualified Solicitor with around 3-6 years PQE
- Desire to build and grow a network of clients within professional services
- The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to exercise discretion and professionalism at all times
- Residential experience is helpful, but not essential for a candidate with a solid background in commercial Real Estate
- Willing to participate in the firm's business development initiatives
- Personable, self-motivated and confident
On offer is a competitive salary from around £60k upwards to commensurate with experience, as well as an annual bonus based on performance. There is also a comprehensive benefits package tailored to you.
This is a hybrid working opportunity, with 2/3 days in the office per week, however they are open to discussion around flexible working.
If you're interested in this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential chat.
Or apply now with a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like