Banking & Finance Associate/Senior Associate 4-8 PQE - Leeds
A UK Top-40 law firm is looking for an ambitious Banking & Finance Associate/Senior Associate to join their friendly and experienced team in Leeds. This role would suit a driven solicitor of around 4 to 8 years PQE, strong experience in banking, corporate and real estate sectors and the desire to develop within a leading national practice.
This firm is widely regarded as a leading national firm with offices throughout the UK and a strong reputation across all disciplines. The environment and culture is unmatched, having been recognised as a leading legal employer and one of the nation's top employers, as well as winning several other prestigious rewards. The firm is also well known for nurturing and developing talent at all levels throughout, so you will enjoy a fulfilling and rewarding career, with high quality work and real prospects of progression.
The national banking team advise on a broad range of finance transactions to include general banking, corporate funding and support, real estate finance, invoice discounting and public sector funding. They are looking for a confident banking & finance solicitor to join their growing team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing a caseload of banking, real estate and finance transactions for a wide range of clients including lenders, borrowers and fund managers
- Drafting, negotiating and agreeing loan agreements, intercreditor deeds, security documents and other ancillary documents based both on lender standard form documents and Loan Market Association documents
- Project management of banking and real estate finance transactions
- Assisting on fund structures to include limited partnership agreements, companies limited by guarantee and others
- Assisting on public sector finance agreements and arrangements and supporting on Subsidy Law matters
- Ensuring all conditions precedent on banking and real estate finance transactions are satisfied prior to completion
What they're looking for
- A Qualified Solicitor with 4-8 years experience in banking & finance
- Proven experience in banking, corporate finance or real estate finance work is essential
- The ability to work to tight deadlines, timetables, targets and client protocols whilst maintaining high standards of quality and accuracy
- If you are unfamiliar with any of the above areas of finance, the willingness to learn and develop skills in that particular area
- Strong communication, organisational and analytical skills
- Strong commercial acumen
The firm offer hybrid/flexible working, a competitive salary from around £65k upwards and a substantial benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Or apply now for immediate consideration!
A full list of jobs can be found at the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.