- Job Search
- Real Estate Senior Associate
Real Estate Senior Associate 5+ PQE - Leeds
An award-winning national firm is looking for an experienced real estate senior associate to join their successfully growing team in Leeds. As a result of major tender wins across the country, the team is growing and this role presents an excellent opportunity to be involved in high profile projects across the UK.
The firm is a UK-Top 100 commercial firm that has seen significant authentic growth over the years. As they continue to go from strength to strength, they have either won or been shortlisted for several prestigious awards. They have a strong reputation across all sectors and are widely known as a leading firm nationally. They have a friendly, supportive and collaborative culture and strive to create a workplace you will genuinely enjoy as well as real opportunities for progression.
Due to continued growth, a great opportunity has arisen for a senior real estate lawyer to join their ambitious real estate team, working across various aspects of commercial property including investment, real estate finance, development, acquisitions, disposals and landlord & tenant work.
This role will involve advising clients on the full range of commercial property matters, including:
- Acquisitions of residential and commercial development sites and overseeing any disposals from the post development phase
- Advising lenders in respect of real estate finance security work, undertaking property due diligence and feeding into banking CP lists
- Supporting our corporate team on property matters arising in corporate acquisitions and disposals and where necessary feeding into share purchase agreements and asset purchase agreements
- Sales and disposals of investment properties subject to leases
- Negotiation of commercial leases on behalf of institutional landlords and tenants
What they're looking for:
- Qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 5 years PQE
- Experience working across various types of commercial property work including investment, real estate finance, development and landlord & tenant
- Strong experience in bespoke drafting and legal analysis
- Ideally some experience mentoring junior members of the team
- Enthusiasm and keen to work collaboratively with colleagues
- The ability to build strong interpersonal relationships
- A genuine interest in business development
There is a substantial package on offer with starting salary from 68k upwards in line with experience and a wide range of benefits. There is also hybrid working, usually 2/3 days in the office per week, but they are open to discussing flexible working.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential chat.
Or apply now with a copy of your CV for immediate consideration!
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like