- Job Search
- Corporate Knowledge Lawyer
17th September 2023
Corporate Knowledge Lawyer - Leeds
A top-tier international firm is looking for a motivated Corporate Knowledge lawyer to join their highly regarded team in Leeds. This role will suit an already experienced Corporate Knowledge lawyer or someone who wants to move away from traditional fee-earning and utilise your skills and experience in the corporate space in a new and challenging way.
This firm has a stellar reputation internationally with top tier rankings across a wide range of practice areas in all major legal directories. Despite their size and status, they have a down to earth culture where you will be encouraged and challenged to fulfil your full potential.
The Corporate team are busy and high performing, they are trusted on some of the largest matters in the market for some of the biggest UK and international companies and Investors. You will be involved in high quality work, alongside high character colleagues who will care about your future progression and development.
There will be a broad variety of responsibilities for this role including:
· Providing advice and support to colleagues and clients for complex legal and research queries and helping to develop their skills to find the answers and help tailor advice to a client's needs
· Developing effective methods of keeping colleagues and clients informed on legal developments
· Arranging and conducting regular training on a variety of legal topics for clients and colleagues
· Organising the team and your own contributions to internal and client knowledge
· Delivering innovative approaches to managing and sharing knowledge for the benefit of colleagues and clients
· Networking internally and externally in order to build your personal profile and reputation as a subject matter expert.
· Qualified Solicitor with experience as a Corporate Knowledge lawyer or a desire to step away from traditional fee earning
· Demonstrable experience of accurately understanding and communicating changes in law and regulations to colleagues and clients in a commercial setting
· Experience of designing and delivering effective training sessions (ideally both in person and online)
· Commercially astute, naturally curious and a strong team player
The firm offer an extremely competitive salary towards the top end of the market as well as a substantial benefits package.
Where possible, the team are committed to fostering flexibility in work arrangements, their hybrid working model is designed to accommodate the needs of both clients and teams, as well as individual preferences.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential chat.
Or apply now with a copy of your CV for immediate consideration!
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer
Placing People in Companies Like