- Job Search
- Commercial & Projects Solicitor
17th November 2023
Commercial & Projects Solicitor 2-6 PQE - Leeds
A leading national firm is in an exciting period of growth and is looking for a talented Commercial Solicitor to join their vibrant and growing Commercial and Infrastructure team in Leeds. You will join a highly regarded team who are at the forefront of health projects work nationally.
This is an award-winning firm named among 'The Times Best Law Firms' that has also won or been shortlisted for a number of other notable awards. They are well-known for their friendly, open and collaborative culture and believe a successful career is built around high quality, interesting and fulfilling work; whilst achieving a healthy work-life balance within a supportive team environment.
The Commercial, Projects and Infrastructure team are leaders in the health sector, working across significant projects across the UK. The Partners are recognised as leaders of the field across all legal directories and the team have also won awards for their role advising both public and private sector clients.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
* Assisting the team with the delivery of a range of complex projects and commercial transactions to both public and some private sector clients. These transactions deliver new facilities or services for the NHS.
* Understanding exisitng PFI contracts and assist with variations and advice on contract management.
* Advising on shared services, new models/alternative delivery vehicles (including companies and LLPs).
* Engaging regularly with clients, attending client meetings and working closely with other legal, financial and technical advisors.
* Playing a key part in business development for the team and the wider firm's initiatives.
* Qualified Solicitor with 2+ years' PQE
* Ideally experience of advising health bodies or other public sector organisations, although broader corporate/commercial experience is also advantageous
* Exceptional technical skills and the ability to work through complex issues
* Strong people skills and the ability to liaise effectively with clients and build relationships
* The ability to work with a high level of self-sufficiency, whilst being aware of your own abilities
* The ability to deliver clear and precise advice
* A positive and flexible approach at all times.
On offer is a competitive package with starting salary from 58k upwards in line with experience and a wide range other benefits.
The firm operate a hybrid working policy, usually with 2/3 days in the office per week, however they are open to discussing further flexibility where necessary.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please contact email@example.com to arrange a confidential chat.
Or apply now with a copy of your CV for immediate consideration!
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like