17th November 2023
Corporate Senior Associate 7+ PQE - Leeds
A UK-Top 100 commercial firm is looking for driven Senior Associate to join their ambitious and growing Corporate practice in Leeds.
This is a successful and growing national firm with an excellent reputation across the country. They are proudly listed among 'The Times Best Law Firms' and continue to either win or be shortlisted for several other prestigious awards. The firm continues to move from strength to strength, with ambitious growth plans and continuous improvement. You will be looked after in a supportive and friendly environment, where you can progress and thrive based on merit. Where possible, they can offer flexibility to meet your personal and professional commitments an whilst most people work on a hybrid basis, they would welcome a conversation if you want to discuss further flexibility.
As a Senior Associate in this experienced team, you will play a key part in providing commercially-focused, high-quality legal advice on M&A / transactional and corporate advisory matters to a high quality client base, spanning both private and public sectors.
The corporate team boasts extensive expertise in advising major corporates, trade/business owners, and stakeholders on M&A transactions, MBOs, corporate reorganisations, joint ventures, and private equity/venture capital. Additionally, they offer day-to-day corporate law/governance advice.
As a senior member of the national team, you'll collaborate closely with Partners, delivering innovative and client-centric advice. You'll also take a lead role in mentoring junior lawyers and actively participate in business development.
* Qualified Solicitor with 7 years' PQE or above.
* Experience in corporate work, covering mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, restructurings, corporate governance, and general company law.
* Proficiency in supporting corporate transactions across M&A, business/asset acquisitions and disposals, private equity, venture capital investments, joint ventures, and general company law.
* Demonstrable legal acumen and commercial insight, offering tailored and solution-oriented advice to clients and colleagues in cross-disciplinary settings.
* Previous experience in supervising junior lawyers is advantageous but not essential.
* Enthusiasm and capability to engage in business development endeavours.
* Personable approach with a positive outlook.
* Strong communication skills and a professional approach to work.
* Willingness to collaborate with colleagues at various levels, both senior and junior.
If you possess the above pre-requisite requirements and you're looking for an exciting opportunity to contribute to a growing team, please get in touch today!
On offer is a competitive package with starting salary from £70k upwards in line with experience and a wide range other benefits.
The firm operate a hybrid working policy, usually with 2/3 days in the office per week, however they are open to discussing further flexibility where necessary.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please contact email@example.com to arrange a confidential chat.
Or apply now with a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.