- Job Search
- Infrastructure & Energy (Corporate) Lawyer
17th September 2023
Corporate Associate 3+ PQE - Leeds
A top-tier firm is looking for an experienced Corporate Associate to join their Infrastructure & Energy team in Leeds. This role presents a great opportunity to develop your technical and commercial legal skills on challenging work within an exciting and emerging sector.
This firm is a UK-Top100 commercial firm with an outstanding reputation for their high-quality work, close-knit teams and award-winning careers initiatives. There are real prospects of progression and the opportunity to develop and thrive in a stimulating environment.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- A mixed, varied caseload of Corporate work in in the Infrastructure & Energy sector including advice on M&A, joint ventures and investment.
- Supporting all forms of renewable energy, energy storage, biogas, energy from waste, infrastructure and mixed use regeneration projects.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating JV and shareholder agreements, share and asset sale and purchase agreements and any other associated documents needed for high value transactions.
- Working with big name clients and companies at the forefront of the transition to a low carbon and sustainable economy.
- Qualified Solicitor with around 3+ years' PQE
- Experience gained within an established Corporate practice
- Ideally demonstrable corporate work in the infrastructure, energy and renewables sectors, but not essential
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with new and existing clients
- The ability to clearly communicate complex analysis
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of team
- Sound legal analysis, client management and drafting skills
You can expect a market-leading salary from £65k upwards, an extremely competitive bonus scheme and a wide range of other benefits.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
Placing People in Companies Like