- Job Search
- Real Estate Senior Associate (Energy)
Real Estate (Energy) 4+ PQE - Leeds
A leading global firm is looking for an experienced Real Estate Senior Associate with experience of renewable energy projects to join their top-tier team in Leeds.
This is an outstanding international firm that is consistently earns high rankings in all major legal directories. Real Estate is at its core, with one of the largest full-service teams worldwide. It is a friendly and supportive team, with wide ranging expertise across the full remit of land transactions and transactions and advisory work in support of a diverse range of projects including those of national and international significance.
As a Senior Associate in this market-leading team, you will advise at every stage of the life cycle of energy and infrastructure projects including development, acquisition, disposal and funding. You will act for developers, buyers, sellers and funders of a full range of onshore and offshore technologies including on and offshore wind, wave and tidal, solar, biomass and nuclear power stations.
What they're looking for:
- Qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 4 years' PQE
- Experienced gained within an established real estate practice
- Prior experience in renewable energy projects is essential for this role
- The ability to address client needs, both from a technical and commercial standpoint
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with new and existing clients
On offer is a competitive package, from around £70k upwards depending on experience, hybrid working and substantial benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like