- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
17th November 2023
Real Estate Solicitor 5+ PQE - Leeds
One of Yorkshire's leading firms is looking for an experienced and self-motivated Real Estate Solicitor to join their ambitious team in York. You will be joining a friendly firm that has seen significant growth over the last few years.
This is an established Yorkshire firm with a significant portion of legal business in the region. They pride themselves on being approachable and collaborative which is shown in their positive client testimonials and repeat business. With an established reputation and client base, having operated for over 200 years, you will join a busy team with a steady pipeline of work.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a confident and experienced Real Estate Solicitor to join a friendly team, managing a wide range of commercial property matters to include acquisitions and disposals, commercial leases and landlord and tenant matters. You will have exposure to an existing client base and an active pipeline of work, whilst participating in business development to further the department.
* Qualified Solicitor with at least 2 years' PQE
* Experience across the full spectrum of commercial property matters
* Strong client care skills and a understanding of the range and type of clients as well as their needs
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with colleagues, agents and new and existing clients
* Willing to participate in business development for the team and wider firm.
On offer is a competitive salary from c.£45k upwards depending on experience and a wide range of other benefits.
If you're self-motivated, ambitious and looking to join a successfully growing team, please reach out to email@example.com to apply.
Or apply now for immediate consideration!
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like