- Job Search
- Corporate Senior Associate
Corporate Senior Associate 6+ PQE - Leeds
A highly regarded UK-Top 40 firm is looking for a Senior Associate with demonstrable skills in the Corporate space to join their leading national team, based in the Leeds office. The firm is well-known for their diverse and positive culture and their commitment to nurturing and developing talent.
This is an award-winning national firm that is consistently recognised as a leading legal employer. If you're looking for a place of belonging, inclusivity and collaboration, this could be the right firm for you. They are extremely proud of their culture as they have created a working life and environment you will genuinely enjoy. This is a firm where you will be challenged to meet your full potential and nurture a career that you love.
The national Corporate team provide a comprehensive range of services, with a focus on transactional work including M&A, management buy-outs and buy-ins and trade sales and disposals. They also handle re-organisations, re-structuring, joint ventures, shareholder agreements and investment agreements.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Handling own caseload of corporate transactional and company law advisory work (including structuring and governance) for a wide range of clients to include private and public companies, public sector bodies, LLPs, Partnerships, individuals and owner managed businesses.
- Assisting the team with their work as required and supervision of junior team members.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a broad range of transactional and corporate documents.
- Participating in business development.
- Qualified Solicitor with 6+ years' PQE
- Demonstrable experience across the full spectrum of private M&A transactions
- The ability to work to own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional drafting skills
- Organised, methodical and logical approach
- A strong commercial acumen
On offer is hybrid/agile working as well as a market-leading salary in the region of £75k upwards depending on experience. The firm are also proud to offer a wide range of benefits tailored to you.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please contact email@example.com to arrange a confidential chat.
Or apply now with a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer
Placing People in Companies Like