- Job Search
- Healthcare Commercial & Regulatory Associate
Healthcare Commercial & Regulatory Associate 1+ PQE - Leeds
A leading and award-winning international firm is looking for an Associate to join their specialist Health Commercial & Regulatory team based in Leeds. This is a great opportunity to join one of the fastest growing business groups of the firm, with high quality work and client responsibility from the outset.
The team has received a Tier 1 ranking in the Legal 500 for Health work and continues to go from strength to strength. They advise NHS bodies and independent sector organisations that provide services in the health sector, such as health tech and life sciences. They have a strong culture of collaboration, respect and transparency both with clients and colleagues, which reflects the firm's core values.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Supporting the team on commercial and procurement work on a wide range of day-to-day matters for NHS and independent health sector clients
- Drafting contractual terms and conditions to include innovative contracting models including joint ventures, alliance agreements and collaboration arrangements
- Assisting with NHS mergers and acquisitions
- Giving advice on procurement documentation and public procurement processes
- Advising healthtech providers on commercial and regulatory issues
- Supporting the firm's business development initiatives
- Attending networking events
- Qualified Solicitor with 1+ PQE
- Demonstrable experience within an established commercial practice
- A collaborative working style and the ability to work effectively as a team
- The ability to adhere to strict deadlines and manage competing demands
- A positive attitude and approach to learning about new legal areas
- Strong communication, organisation and research skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
On offer is hybrid/agile working as well as a market-leading salary in the region of £55k upwards depending on experience. The firm are also proud to offer a wide range of benefits tailored to you.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please contact email@example.com to arrange a confidential chat.
Or apply now with a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer
Placing People in Companies Like