- Job Search
- Construction Principal Associate (Non-Contentious)
£80,000 - 100,000
Principal Associate - Non-Contentious Construction - Leeds
A leading national firm is looking for an experienced Non-Contentious Construction lawyer to join their highly regarded team in Leeds. The role presents an excellent opportunity to join a growing team working on high-profile and innovative regional and national projects.
This firm is widely regarded as one of the best in the country, however its strong reputation spans internationally. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to advance your career at an established, top-ranked firm. They are committed to creating a collaborative and open culture that celebrates different perspectives.
As a Principal Associate in this team, you will join a market-leading national construction practice, working on some of the most complex and innovative projects across the country.
- Drafting and negotiating amendments to the standard forms including the JCT and NEC suites
- Drafting and negotiating consultant appointments, collateral warranties, parent company guarantees, bonds and other documents
- Working collaboratively with colleagues across corporate, real estate and funding transactions
- Ongoing project and wider strategic legal advice
- Negotiating key construction terms.
What they're looking for:
- Qualified Solicitor with 8+ years' PQE
- Experience gained within an established construction practice
- Enthusiastic about business development
- A strong academic background
- A strong commercial acumen
- Outgoing and approachable
If you're looking for a new and exciting role, where you'll play a key part in the development of an already established national team, we would be keen to hear from you.
On offer is a market-leading salary of around £80k upwards depending experience, hybrid/flexible working and a wide range of other benefits.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please contact email@example.com to arrange a confidential chat.
Or apply now with a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer
Placing People in Companies Like