- Job Search
- Procurement Senior Associate
Procurement Senior Associate 4+ PQE - Leeds
A top-tier international firm are looking for a Procurement Senior Associate to join their highly regarded team in Leeds, primarily advising on high profile and high value non-contentious matters in the public and utilities sectors.
This is a leading global firm with a stellar reputation across all sectors. Whether you are just starting out your legal career or already established, this is truly a place where you will thrive and succeed. They have a strong culture of collaboration and teamwork, where you will be encouraged to share ideas, ask questions and solve challenges for clients together. The opportunity sits with the Band 1 listed Procurement team, where you will work alongside recognised leaders in the field across a wide range of high profile matters.
The successful candidate will join a high performing Procurement team, focusing on non-contentious work. Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Advising on a wide range of high value and high profile work in the public and utilities sectors
- Acting for Central Government departments and other major Government agencies, large local and regional authorities and national utilities across several sectors as well as private sector parties in their interaction with these bodies
- Playing a key part in supporting on the reform agenda as a part of the Procurement Bill
- Working alongside the wider team on large projects
- Playing a part in the team's business development
* Qualified Solicitor with minimum 4 years PQE
* Experience gained within an established practice
* Demonstrable experience of working on public and utility procurement matters
* Ideally experience of advising private sector bodies on public procurement
* Strong technical skills and academic background
The firm offer a market-leading salary from around £70k upwards and a wide range of other benefits. There is also hybrid working, usually 2 days in the office per week, but they are open to discussing further flexibility.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please contact email@example.com to arrange a confidential chat.
Or apply now with a copy of your CV for immediate consideration!
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like